Thanksgiving Weekend VIP Package with 4-star hotel accommodation included! Enjoy brunch and a great view of the parade, plus a visit to FAO Schwarz and other activities.
- 4-Star Package
- Double Accommodation Starting Price Per Person
- Triple Accommodation Starting Price Per Person
- Quadruple Accommodation Starting Price Per Person
Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade 4-Star Hotel Packages
Experience the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade from inside the famous, Macy’s Herald Square store! This landmark destination experience provides unmatched views of the 94th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Stella 34 Trattoria, with its bird’s eye view of the magnificent procession, provides panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows of the parade as it enters Herald Square. This chic restaurant is located on the sixth floor of the legendary department store and is in the oldest part of the 1902 building. Guests will enjoy exclusive, reserved seating for this memorable morning.
A lavish brunch buffet, passed gourmet hors d’oeuvres and a delightful assortment of specialty bar beverages are included. All guests will be accommodated in the Main Dining Room and will have equal access to the multiple, large bay windows that overlook the Avenue of the Americas at Herald Square and the venue provides large screen TV’s for live broadcast of the Parade.
The Your VIP Pass team will provide a fun variety of New York’s best family-friendly entertainers, including face painters, balloon twisters, dancers, a professional photographer and the popular Macy’s Mascots! All guests will be issued official, hard copy, MACY’S tickets for the event and each family will receive a Macy’s gift bag filled with delightful souvenirs!
- 3 nights’ accommodations at a 4 Star Hotel – Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel or similar (November 25, 2020 – November 28, 2020)
- Welcome Dinner Reception on Wednesday evening with Open Bar cocktails and unlimited soft drinks
- Ultimate VIP Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Viewing Brunch on Thursday in MACY’S HERALD SQUARE STORE (Main Room Reserved Seating)
- Your Choice of One Special Event for Friday or Saturday morning: Private VIP Tour of FAO Schwarz Flagship store before it opens to the public OR Premium Seating at Breakfast with Santa! At Macy’s Herald Square
- Hotel taxes and resort fees, gratuities included on package features
- Program managed and accompanied by professionals from Your VIP Pass
Thanksgiving Day Brunch Menu from our 2019 event. This year’s menu will be just as wonderful.
Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Bagel Station
- Assorted split bagels
- Plain, Scallion & Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Butter, Grape Jelly, Peanut Butter
- Smoked Salmon, Red Onion, Capers (GF)
- Assorted Pastries
- Will offer special Gluten Free Bagels & Breakfast Baked Goods upon request.
Hot Breakfast Buffet
• Scrambled Eggs (GF)
• Hash Browns Naples
• Sausage (GF)
• Bacon (GF)
• Pancakes, maple syrup, whip cream
• Granola, Assorted Cereals (GF), plain yogurt (GF), fruit salad (GF), whole fruit (GF)
• Croissants, Bagels (will have GF Bagels & Breakfast Baked Goods available upon request)
• Italian Hoagie & Turkey BLT Sandwiches & Vegetarian Sandwiches
• Verdure (GF) – wood oven roasted brussels sprouts, cauliflower, pine nuts, golden raisins
• Assorted Individual Bags of Gourmet Chips (GF)
• Assorted Olives (GF)
• Spiced Nuts (GF)
• Pizza, Calamari, Meatballs & Arancini
• Gluten Free Canapés available upon request – stuffed mushrooms & chicken skewers
• Pumpkin & Red Velvet Cupcakes (GF)
• Blackout Cake & Cheesecake
• Assorted Cookies
• Apple Tart
Beverages will include unlimited brunch cocktails as well as Sodas, Juices, Full Coffee & Tea Service, Hot Apple Cider with Cinnamon Sticks, Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows.