Enjoy the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade from the Quality Italian Restaurant in New York City! Brunch and drinks are all included!
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Your VIP Pass Offers Access to the Biggest Parade
COVID19-UPDATE: As a small NYC business we support our city by hosting this beautiful and loved by so many Thanksgiving Day Parade celebration event on November 25, 2021. We hope you will join us!
As our tech team is updating current pricing and availabilities on the website, feel free to contact our team for any questions and bookings! Email: [email protected] or call (646) 866-7272.
YVP and Quality Italian teams will follow all of the requirements of the NYC Health Code during this event as well as
COVID19-related policies* :
– social distanced seating
– each guest attending must provide a Negative Covid Test (taken within 72 hours of the event) at check-in;
– temperature of each guest will be taken on arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be permitted within the restaurant. YVP will accommodate last-minute ticket transfers at least 48 hours before the event if you feel sick and have a temperature. However, YVP will not be responsible for a refund due to the sickness of the guest.
– 10 guests maximum are permitted per table;
– all guests will be seated at private tables according to their ticket category;
– no standing cocktail style is permitted. Each guest must be seated on arrival unless entering or leaving the dining room and or going to restrooms;
– guests can stand up to speak to guests at other tables but must wear a mask, per NY Law.
*subject to change.
The iconic Thanksgiving Day Parade has been putting smiles on the faces of the young and young at heart for over 90 years! From the extravagant floats and humongous balloons to the intricate performances and beyond, the parade has something for everyone. Your VIP Pass produces unique and memorable events around Thanksgiving Day Parade celebrations every year. We take pride in creating high-quality events with multiple locations and seating options for parade viewing, our famous New York entertainment, private access to exclusive “must-do” events in the city during Thanksgiving weekend, and more!
Thanksgiving Parade Viewing & Brunch
World-Famous Experience in New York City on Thanksgiving morning! Get ready for an unforgettable and most elegant and intimate Thanksgiving morning in New York!
• VIP Experience
• Family-Friendly Entertainment Filled with Exceptional Performances
• Gourmet Food
• Unlimited Specialty Cocktails & Soft Drinks
• Premium Access
Don’t miss out! Tickets sell out quickly!
All tickets include full brunch, specialty cocktails, and access to the parade. Window seating tickets include parade views as per the description above. Contact Your VIP Pass if you have any questions about the seating and we will make sure we find the best arrangement for your party!
- All adult guests must come with valid ID
- Dress Code: Festive attire and elegant casual
- Atmosphere: Intimate and refined
- Be prepared for inclement weather please. You may carry a small umbrella and it is suggested that you have proper attire for outdoor viewing of the parade. Coat check will be provided.
Strollers, Baby Car Seats, Foldable Chairs, Large Bags and Backpacks, Luggage, and any other personal items that require storage. Outside drinks and food are prohibited.